Author Topic: Christchurch, New Zealand  (Read 11203 times)

Brian

Christchurch, New Zealand
« on: March 09, 2007, 09:37:22 AM »
No 'MM' gamers as yet but the rules have been ordered by some.
This would be one of the larger Clubs in Christchurch with about 60 - 80 membes.
Visitors welcome.
http://www.chchwargaming.org.nz/index.php
Brian

Klairuhnz

Re: Christchurch, New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »
Had our frist DBMM game at the Tauranga Wargaming Club today. With a few members having acopy of the rules with the local games shop having a few copies. Ran my Picts , my main reason to use the free Pike move then completly forgot about for the whole game.   :-[  Ran my Pike into the Cv thinking 3 deep the Cv haven't a show opps got that wrong.

Aloysius the Gaul

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 01:36:22 AM »
So you'll all e at NiCon 25mm DBMM then?? 8)

Klairuhnz

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 08:24:52 AM »
You will see me there but I'll be maning the trade store, Unless my mates nice and I can squeeze a game in some where. ;)

Aloysius the Gaul

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 10:34:25 PM »
I shall blame you for the DBMM being cancelled through lack of numbers then!! :p

Mark_The_Great

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 09:50:29 PM »
We are trying to get enough players for a DBMM competition at this years Nationals at Easter. Details and registration here:

http://www.chchcavaliers.com/events/natcon.html

DBMM
- Games will be 450 AP, plus 10 AP that can only be used for stratagems
- Table size: 8'x6' for 25mm, 6'x4' for 15mm
- Armies from Book 3 as published, the draft of any Book 2 armies posted by PB to the DBM list, and others in accordance with the changes in the back of the rules.
- Dice with numerals will be allowed (I'm serious - the rules prohibit them!!), but any dice must be easily read from the other side of the table, regardless of their format.
- Standardised interpretations are likely to be available before the convention and may be used at the umpire's discretion, in which case copies will be made available to all players as far in advance as possible.