Author Topic: Army Baggage  (Read 4133 times)

Amargo

Army Baggage
« on: June 01, 2009, 07:17:55 AM »
There are two issues that i-d like to pinot out.
First, with version 1.04 we can-t put the army baggage in one of the generals commands. I read somewhere (i?ll search in the mailing list) thaht we can do that but losing some ME (9 instead of 12 in a the tipical case).

Second, i think that when we have army bagagge,  it coudl shows the ME that each commands really represent, instead of adding that with the baggage bonus. ie, 24 ME but making calculations with 27 ME.  And for the train command, shows 12 ME and making calculations with 3 ME.

Sorry for mi poor english.

Marcel Bos

Re: Army Baggage
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 08:55:58 PM »
I am sorry, I have missed this topic until now.

First, with version 1.04 we can-t put the army baggage in one of the generals commands. I read somewhere (i?ll search in the mailing list) thaht we can do that but losing some ME (9 instead of 12 in a the tipical case).

I probably also missed th?t topic. If you can point me at the topic I can try to incorparate it into the Army List generator if it is an official rule.

Second, i think that when we have army bagagge,  it coudl shows the ME that each commands really represent, instead of adding that with the baggage bonus. ie, 24 ME but making calculations with 27 ME.  And for the train command, shows 12 ME and making calculations with 3 ME.

I think most important is to list the total ME of each Command, which is including the bonus from the Army Bagage. I don't see a reason to do otherwise.

Sorry for mi poor english.

I am from the Netherlands, probably I'll make also one or two mistakes.   ;)