Author Topic: Thailand  (Read 6265 times)

Chang Noi

Thailand
« on: June 15, 2009, 09:19:52 AM »
Greetings

I'm in Thailand, always looking for games, and I have two 25mm armies with me (Later Swiss and Navarrese) but no terrain or baggage as yet.

Probably a bit rusty by now but just want to play so will also use 15mm etc if you have the figures. 

While I'm a simulation junkie (the lists should be accurate to history rather than game balance) I play for FUN and don't get to hung up on things, enjoy any friendly games and enjoy the "what if" aspects of two non-historical forces meeting.  In effect I'll play anything if its in the spirit of enjoyment.  Competitions are for variety of opponents, not for trophies, not that I'm in that skill set anyway.

Make contact if you are in the area!!
Cheers
Wayne

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:23:34 AM by Chang Noi »

Chang Noi

Re: Thailand
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 04:26:59 AM »
Greetings

An update on DBMM in Thailand, Bangkok to be specific, although we are mobile.

For more than three years a couple of us have met almost weekly for DBMM in 6mm in BKK in the Sukhumvit area.  This year we've added a couple more players that come along regularly and even had a couple of return overseas visitors.

All comers are welcome.  We can loan assorted 6mm army options to save travellers bringing their own.  The basing for 6mm is the same as 15mm so no difference in the way the game plays.

Usually we play 400AP on a Wednesday or Thursday evening but we are flexible.  We change nights to avoid schedule clashes and will play 100-200-240AP as introduction games.

So whether you are staying for a long time or short, we'd be pleased to meet you and have a game or two.

Regards
Wayne